Les and I haven't seen his parents since Christmas so we decided to go spend the weekend at their cabin/house in Kamas. We love it up here because it's like a cabin but has all the comforts of a home (like shower and flushing toliets). They live up here full time and we always love to come and visit and relax. I wish I had pictures of the inside because it's awesome but here's a picture of the house in all this snow.
2 comments:
Toilets and showers are always a plus. Look at all that snow! When will it all end?! Waaaa. Move back to St. George with me Marie! I agree that it is lame we have not hung out (being so close to one another) let's plan lunch sometime or something!
Call me...I want to hang out too! So much snow! I didn't know Les was from Kamas...that's where my brother in law is from...the run the local grocery store...plus that's where reagan from good things ut lives...and she is pretty much my idol
Post a Comment