Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Wonder Years

Today I was looking through my computer... putting off doing my homework and I come upon a folder that has all of mine and Les's baby pictures so I was trying to figure out what our kids will look like by comparing our baby pictures. We both look kinda funny as newborns (doesn't everyone?) but we definately got cuter as we got older. But I thought these pictures were cute so I decided to post them so you could all see and let me know if you think our kids will be cute when we evenutally have some. I'm guessing our kids are going to be super blonde but hopefully with my complexion.













I love this picture. It cracks me up! Les hates this picture and is so embarrassed when I show people but it just makes me laugh. Below is one of Christy, Marcia and me to even out the playing field. I love looking at old pictures.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh I started laughing at the beginning of this post and laughed all the way to the end. Maybe because Les looks the same since the day he was born - with about the same amount of hair! Kidding. You guys will have adorable kids, don't worry. And I LOVED the Rainbow Bright outfit Christy is sporting - she was my hero too!

Chelsie said...

Ha my thoughts are exactly the same as Megan's...ah sisters. Les looks the same! Your kids will be so cute! I feel on the complexion thing...I really hope my kids get Brandon's skin...and not mine...

The Wilson Family said...

Megan we all were at one time Rainbow Bright, the leopard and he bunny!! And how cute of a bunny am I??? Adorable!!!