I just wanted to write a quick post. Yesterday the doctor removed Marcia's membrane (kinda sick but deal with it! :) Which means it could be any day now. As soon as I hear she's going to the hospital I'll be sure to post. I think I'm the most excited aunt. I love babies! Or haven't you already quessed that yet?
6 comments:
Ah I'm so excited!! I think Marcia needs my number so she can send me a text when she has her....maybe i'll text you to get it
Oh stripping the membranes...I had it done 3 times and it never worked. Hopefully Marcia has better luck than me. I talked to her today and I hope I see her tomorrow...haha...I bet she doesn't think the same as me. Oh well.
I would like to apologize about the graphic slightly disgusting post written by my sister. Apparently too much information means nothing to her!!! YUCK!!
It's because I care so much! And we are all ladies here (well, mostly who read my blog anyway) deal with it!
i am so excited for her. is there a name picked out yet?
I can't wait to see her! I'll check back daily!!
Post a Comment