I want to welcome Ever Amelia Wilson into the world. She arrived at 9:20pm. She's 7lb 4 oz and 20 in long. I love her already. Sorry these aren't great pictures but they are the first! Kurt sent them to me on my phone since I can't see her until Friday (which makes me VERY sad) Anywho, Marcia is doing great. They said it was quick and easy.

4 comments:
Yeah for mom, baby and the family. She looks cute, even with camera phone pictures. She is bigger than Brennen was so I am glad that her labor was quick and easy. Thanks for texting chelsie to text me and for posting. You rock Marie! I will have to email you my # for future reference.
Ah, congrats to the cute family! She is a doll!! Ah I love little babies. I'm glad that everything went well!
CONGRATS!! thanks for keeping us all updated! You het the "Best Aunt Award"
Congrats! You seem like the best aunt ever. Maybe my kids can adopt you. (P.S. I checked out the link to your aunt's blog. Amazing!! What a woman.)
Post a Comment