Monday, July 14, 2008

Update!!


This just in....Marcia has gone to the hospital and I just talked to kurt about 10 minutes ago and he said they were just getting her started....so as soon as i know more I will be sure to update so check back frequently. I threating Kurt with his life to send me a picture as soon as Ever was born so when I have that I will run to the computer and post it....Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hip hip hooray for Marcia having a baby. If you wouldn't have capitalized Ever's name, it still would have fit just fine in that sentence. Just thought I would point that out ;) haha.

Chelle said...

Still no baby???? I'll keep checking back! Can't wait to see pics! I hope everything is going smooth!

Megan said...

I know Marcia's labor was long with Brennen, but I thought this one would go a little faster. Or are you just being a tease and a slacker Marie...I sure hope not!