Monday, July 7, 2008

False Alarm! but ohh soo close

This weekend I was up at my parents to celebrate the 4th. We went up on Saturday and all day Marcia was feeling very sick. Well, i spent the night at my parents house and so did Brennen...just in case. I had the lovely job of sleeping with little Brennen and let me tell you what...sleeping with a 2 year old is exhausting. I've never slept with a kid who moves so much! Anyway, Marcia and Kurt ended up going to the hopsital Saturday night around 11:30 but were later sent home. The doctors said the contraction weren't strong enough and she was wasn't progressing. So alas, still no baby. The doctor also said if she doesn't have the baby by the 14th he will induce her...so here's to having a baby this week!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

ah no fun that she didn't have her!! I know what you mean about sleeping with a toddler though...if I try to sleep with Cooper, he kicks me, pokes my eyes...pulls my hair...it's fabulous

Megan said...

Yeah I don't think sleeping and toddler belong in the same sentence unless there is a 'no' in there too. Too bad for Marcia, at least her doc isn't letting her go past her due date ;) Are you guys still hanging out on Wednesday or is it off now that Marcia is hopefully having a baby?