What a cute post! Happy Birthday Todd! I am thinking that since next year will be the BIG 5-0 your mom has probably already started to plan a huge party (I mean, this is the Hutchison family after all) if this is the case I surely want to be invited. Especially if it means I get to see more pictures of your dad with hair. HAHA. It totally throws me off.
8 comments:
Ok did you totally make the first part up??? You are so weird!! Great tribute!
I'm not wierd...it's called creative. Plus I had to think of something to say to explain the baby pictures...just go with it!
What a cute post! Happy Birthday Todd! I am thinking that since next year will be the BIG 5-0 your mom has probably already started to plan a huge party (I mean, this is the Hutchison family after all) if this is the case I surely want to be invited. Especially if it means I get to see more pictures of your dad with hair. HAHA. It totally throws me off.
That was great! I'm so impressed with your blogging abilities. I hope dad can see that because I think he will really appreciate it.
happy birthday todd! i love your dad. i'm impressed he can ride his bike that long, he's nutso...love the pics
Those picturs are priceless! Happy Birthday Todd!!
what happened to that hair?
Who knew Todd was such a stud in his younger days? I bet he wishes he can take back his "Born to be Wild" gang days! Rock on Todd!
Post a Comment