Monday, September 1, 2008

My Home Away From Home

So I totally miss St. George! I like to remember the days of no responsibilities, driving my aunt & uncle crazy, and hanging out with my girls. I was in St. George every summer, all summer from age 16 to 20...oh how I miss those days AND I miss my girls. I love my cute little cousin in St. George and I wish I could see them more (heck, I was there for the birth of two of them!) Well, I saw these pictures on my cousins blog and I just had to post them for all of you too see. They are too funny!

7 comments:

Carson and Shelly* said...

You should move to St George, then you would never miss it. I would also love having someone I know live down here. No pressure though. - Shelly*

Chelsie said...

ah i remember your days in st george...it's good to see the family that stole you for the summer. :-)

Anonymous said...

you dont have any picture of me on here marie:( i thought i was your favorite! sad day!
we will have to fix this!
xoxo/erica

Melissa McFadden said...

Hey! I am glad you found me on here. Cute blog. I'm assuming all of these children are yours? It can't be true!!

Megan said...

I hear on the St. George lovin', Maybe one day when we are both loaded we can buy a summer hom there. Okay. Good! ;)

Carson and Shelly* said...

It would be so fun if you came and visited. We can go camping if you want or we can go to Zion. Just let me know what weekend. I think it is great that wou are going to Pharmacy school. You picked a great profession, so now you should decided what I should do for my carrer. - Shelly*

Anonymous said...

Saint George is wonderful. I love the red rock and the heat! I miss Saint George. THose are some very fun pics.