
So my dad is freaking amazing! Two weeks ago he and Randy Steinfield (Shambray's dad) took on a 206 mile bike ride. My dad finished 21st in his age group and just under 11 1/2 hours! He would have finished faster but the last 4 miles my dad got really sick and it slowed him down quite a bit. Well, I've been really bad about picture taken lately so again I don't have any pictures but I'll be sure to get some and dedicate a post to my superman father.

Here's a look at the elevation climbs they made....madness!
He totally inspired me and I think I might want to do it with him next year. 11 hours on a bike, climbing up and down mountains, eating a liquid diet...no big deal right? Well dad...your amazing!
6 comments:
AH! I hate open water swims! They are so hard! Serious, there were white caps on the lake when I did my open water swim. Talk about death. Oh yeah, refer to a comment I left on marcia's blog to why we didn't support your dad and Randy. That is all.
ps-great job on the tri!!!!!
Way to go Todd! Seriously amazing. Ross wants to do the LOTJA and everytime he says that I pull up that chart to show him - not easy! Maybe he should stick with riding in his donut race ;) My bum hurts just looking at it!
yeah todd!! that's awesome!! i'm so impressed...maybe they should invent a really flat bikeride...then maybe i'd be more interested...maybe mostly downhill actually
Chelsie I second your idea on a flat ride. I am really good when it's flat, but if there is the slightest incline I want to immediately quit!
Wow, your dad is amazing! That is so neat. He is so inspirational. I wish I could do that. By the way your blog always looks super cool. I love your halloween theme.
Your family is so amazing. Is there anything athletic you guys don't do. Instead of "The Hutchisons'", y'all should be "The Incredibles"!
Post a Comment