Good luck - that friggin thing is huge. But you will do well and if not, you will just have gone insane from so much schooling, filling out the huge application and then waiting for half a year! What is up with that?! But seriously - you are awesome.
Good luck! I didn't know you were applying to pharm school. I'm sure your chances are great. Your old lab buddy Jeff just headed off to pharm school himself.
You are going to get in but I will pray anyways. Have fun with the application. I am sure that you are so excited to be filling out paperwork all week long. Make sure you make copies before and after you fill it out. Before just incase you make a mistake and after just to keep on file. I have no idea how many times I go back to our applications. Good Luck!- Shelly*
Marie! I am glad you found me in this crazy blogging world. Good luck on getting in to pharmacy school. You will do great I am sure. By the way I love your blog. It is super cute!
9 comments:
You'll get in, you are smart. Good luck with that.
Good luck - that friggin thing is huge. But you will do well and if not, you will just have gone insane from so much schooling, filling out the huge application and then waiting for half a year! What is up with that?! But seriously - you are awesome.
That thing is ginormous! Good luck though, I am way impressed with you, you're so smart miss marie
Good luck! I didn't know you were applying to pharm school. I'm sure your chances are great. Your old lab buddy Jeff just headed off to pharm school himself.
You are going to get in but I will pray anyways. Have fun with the application. I am sure that you are so excited to be filling out paperwork all week long. Make sure you make copies before and after you fill it out. Before just incase you make a mistake and after just to keep on file. I have no idea how many times I go back to our applications. Good Luck!- Shelly*
Good luck! I'm sure you will get in! Keep us posted on the blog!
You make me laugh. I would totally take a picture of an application if it was that thick. Good luck! Our triathlon will give you even more luck.
Marie! I am glad you found me in this crazy blogging world. Good luck on getting in to pharmacy school. You will do great I am sure. By the way I love your blog. It is super cute!
Good Luck Marie! I'll keep my fingers crossed and you keep us posted!
Post a Comment