Monday, November 23, 2009

2 Months Old!

I know I say this every month but I can't believe that my little baby is 2 months old. Where has the time gone?!  Here are a few things that Eden is doing:
- she sleeps through the night (HOORAY!!)
- she likes to stand when you hold her up
- she coos and talks up a storm
- she can bat at toys hanging in front of her
- she is developing more of a personality each day

As we all now it's Thanksgiving this week and lately I have been so thankful for so many things.  I'm thankful for my husband who has been working so hard so that I could stay home with Eden for the first 2 months.  I'm thankful for my family and the relationship we have, but most of all I'm thankful for my little Eden.  Everyday I look at her and I just can't believe she's mine.  I feel so lucky to have her.  When she smiles at me it melts my heart.  She has the sweetest smile and I thought I'd let you all get a glimps of the sweet little face I get to look at each day. 

Eden, mommy and daddy love you SO much!

5 comments:

Sara said...

ah its crazy how much she has grown since halloween! she is so dang cute! wow! babies just grow so fast! so take in every moment of her!

The Wilson Family said...

Can I again tell you your daughter has the fattest cheeks!! Oh they make me laugh. Very cute!

Jen said...

She is so cute!

Meg said...

She is so so cute I can not believe how much she has changed. I agree where does the time go my baby is going to be 2 in 2 months. And that is awesome she is still sleeping through the night what a great little girl. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Megan said...

I love those cheeks and that big grin. What a doll! When are we going to hang out? You are busy working Momma, so let me know!