Before I dive into the Hoopla I had to post about Ever. She LOVES her cousin Eden. She wants to be where the baby is at all times. She will come running if I'm feeding the baby and insists on hold the bottle...this doesn't work so well when I'm nursing but Ever loves Eden. Here's a picture of her giving Eden her binki. It's very cute and sometimes alarming when Ever smashing the binki in Eden's face even though she has the binki backwards. She's such a big help.
Now for the Hoopla! I must say we Hutchison are so much fun and this years hoopla was no exception. We decorated to the 9's.
My mom and I made these fun favors. The skeletons are wrapped around napkins. Yes we are crafty!
There was alot of fun food but somehow I managed not to take any pictures of the food except for the treat I made. Aren't these fun? My mom helped out a little since I was busy with my child but I think they turned out great. 
And now for the costumes.... On Thursday it was my parent's trunk-o-treat for their ward and so we dressed up the kids and took them to the church. Last year Ever was an egg and we took her old costume and transformed it into Eden's costume this year. I think it looks awesome if I do say so myself!
Isn't she freaking adorable?! I was dying. She's so cute... and if you can't tell she's a baseball.
We put her in her carseat to go to trunk-o-treat and everyone just starting die laughing. Too funny!
My dad was a baseball player and so Eden was his ball.
Here's the gang that dressed up for trunk-o-treat...Brennen looks so happy to be in the pictures (what a goof)
Saturday was the big hoopla and it was mandatory to be in costume.
My grandma dressed up as the candy lady
Is this not hilarious?! Oh how I heart my Aunt Jilene. She was runner up for best costume but I think she should have won.
Here's Natalie's costume. She won best costume but I think it was rigged. This costume is good but its not THAT good...I've seen better. She's UP if you can't tell.
Marcia was shooting for best theme and came in 2nd place. Personally I think she was robbed. Her costumes were hilarious! She made her costume and I was VERY impressed. I didn't get a picture of Brennen but he was stinking hilarious in his costume. Marcia even had names for her costumes but I can't remember them. Oh man we are funny.
Is this not awesome?! Me and Tracy were totally robbed of best costume. You can't even recognize us. We didn't even get honorable mention! I demand a re-count!!!
Christy and Bennett won best theme. If you can't tell Bennett is a rolling pin...I must admit it was very creative but I still think Marcia should have won...sorry Chris
Here's the whole hoopla gang.
This year did not disappoint on fun either. Natalie and Christy came up with the howl-o-ween olympics again. I don't have any pictures of the games cuz I was too busy participating but believe u me they were hilarious.
I must say it was another successful halloween in the Hutchison household.
7 comments:
How does one go about getting an invitation to the Hutchison Hoopla?
Jilene should have totally won!
That looks like an absolute blast! You guys all crack me up with how intense you are.
OH MAN!! dang, i'm sad I missed out. The whole blue man group thing still freaks me out. Troy thought natalie was the balloon boy, that family who did that scam to get on reality tv. I loved Marcia's costumes! so creative, you Hutchison's are. I think my banana costume would have fit in well.
Oh how I heart your family. I think Marcia's costume is hilarious and you and Tracy are cool/freaky. I am sad I missed it. Does my invite still count for next year? I promise I won't let my children and husband stand in my way again! I need to reclaim the title for the Olympics!
you guys are freakin hilarious! My family would never do anything like this...I keep telling Ty that next year we are going all out. He's doubtful but this post may convince him how fun it is!
The pictures are so fun. It looks like you all had a great time. Your little baby is so adorable.
Post a Comment