Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Awesome Daughter

I have some pictures to post but I just started back at work and I work all week.  I started my job at American Fork Hosptial working in the pharmacy 3 nights a week from 5pm - 10pm. Next week is a holiday week so I only work one night so I'll be sure to update this blog.  I just wanted to hurry and brag about my awesome little girl.  Last night she slept through the night for the first time.  She must have known I was tired from working all night and decided to let me sleep.  She also must have know that it was my first night working and decided it was about time she slept through the night. What a sweet girl. She slept from 10:30pm to 7:30am and I hope there many more of these nights to come.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I will hope the same for you. Getting a full nights sleep changes everything. It is definitely heaven sent!

Chelsie said...

yeah!! i hope it continues as well! you never realize how much you've missed them until you wake up slightly refreshed right

Chelsey said...

It's an amazing thing when they sleep through the night. I love me some sleep.

Soontobemoser said...

yay!