Friday, November 6, 2009

6 Weeks Old and A Blessing

It's still crazy for me to think that 6 weeks ago I had a baby.  It seems so weird sometimes to think that I'm a mom and this litle girl is my responsiblity but then when I look at her cute little face I'm so thankful that she's in my life.  Eden is getting more of a personality each day and I'm so thankful that I get to stay home and take it all in.  I love spending my days with her and I just want to squeeze her guts out she's so cute.  Here are some of the things Eden has been doing.

- She smiles big at mom when I talk to her and tell her how pretty she is. Here's a picture of her when I had her smiling big the other day.  I swear she would be laughing if she knew how.















- She loves looking at all the red, black & white toys I have dangling in her face
- She only wakes up once during the night (which mom loves!)
- She's so close to laughing (I think it's only days away)
- She definately perfers her momma over anyone.  When she's tired, she wants mom and no one else.  I think it's cute but I can definately see this becoming a problem...especially when I start work next week

On Sunday my dad blessed Eden at my home ward in Pleasant View.  He did a great job. I'm so glad my dad was able to bless her.  I think it will give them a special bond....Brennen better watch out!  My brother-in-law Shane came with his professional camera and took a ton of pictures of her and the family but I haven't gotten those pictures yet but I took a couple of pictures on my own.  So until I get those pictures from Shane, here is a sneak peak at my sweet little baby on her special day. 

7 comments:

Megan said...

She is adorable and I really love her dress - just beautiful. I am glad the day went well!

Chelle said...

Love her sweet grin! And her dress is beautiful!! Where did you find it?

Chelsey said...

I love that you painted her toe nails. Little girls must be SO fun.

Julie Rose said...

Marie, her dress was beautiful! she is so sweet. I dont know how you can do anything besides look at her all day!!

amy g said...

Holy cow, she's so big now!! what a cute smile, You done good marie.

Danica said...

I love her dress!!! It is so gorgeous! What a doll!

Danica said...

I love her dress!!! It is so gorgeous! What a doll!