Each month the 24th rolls around and each month my little girl gets bigger and older. I'm so sad I don't have my sweet little baby that cuddles and sleeps most the day but I'm having so much fun watching Eden's little personality shine through. Here are some of the things I'll remember about her at this age:
*She a rolling master...although she can only roll one direction. She'll roll until she gets stuck or rolls under something and then she cries to be saved
*She loves to spit her tounge. She thinks it hilarious. Les will be feeding her a bottle and she'll spit the bottle out and spit her tounge at him, then laugh and eat again.
*She loves to throw toys and have you get them. If she throws something really far she is so proud of herself and laughs as you go get it.
*She LOVES her mama...sometimes too much. We are having a serious case of seperation anxiety. If I put her down and walk away she screams bloody murder. If you didn't know better you would think Bronson had hit her with something....but no she just wants mama ALL the time.
*Eden loves to cuddle in bed...she hasn't been sleeping well throughout the night (see seperation anxiety comment) and so in the morning when I just can't get up I throw her in bed with me and turn on cartoons (I know...awesome parenting there!) but she loves to be next to mom and will nussle her head into my chest and smile....it melts my heart and I can't be mad at her for waking me up ALL night.
*Eden loves her cousins and little kids for that matter. She loves to watch little kids play. She loves to reach for them and hold their hands...it's very cute.
*Eden can say mamma and dadda but this only seems to happen when she is really upset. She'll yell for mamma when I'm at work or trying to go to sleep and she'll yell for dadda when she's hurt.
*When Eden is really tired and fighting it, she loves to be sung to. She will even sing along. She will snuggle up next to you and hold really still so she can listen to the song. I love to sing to her, although I wish I knew more primary songs....I may need to bust out the songbook.
We love her to pieces and I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing then spending my days and waking up all night to see her pretty face.
On a side note...on Saturday I had to take Brittan to his baseball game. Orginally I thought I would be on my own since Les had to work but since the lawn he was going to go do didn't need to be done he tagged along. I'm proud to say that we made it through the baseball game without an incident...and got this very cute picture.
If you can't tell they are both wearing Utah sweaters. Les is VERY proud when they match.

2 comments:
Anna just walked by and said 'That is one cute baby!'. And I couldn't agree more ;)
the pictures mitzi took are so cute! i love them. she's a doll i'm so excited to finally meet her next week!
Post a Comment