Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Quick Trip

On Sunday I made a quick trip to Ogden.  My cousin Vivian was in town from Texas and so my mom invited her to dinner.  I was up at the cabin but I packed me and Eden up and headed that way. 

Here is the reason we Hutchisons are they way we are...
Of course my mom had to theme this dinner...we had company!
Since it was July, my mom went for the independence theme...


















This was all I got of our dinner...because shortly after taking this picture my child decided to channel a demon and was non-stop crying until she went to bed that night.  My baby is usually a pretty happy baby most of them time but she was NOT having it.  She cried from about 5-9pm.  Once I put her down she was out like a rock until 8am the next morning. 

Since my child decided she was feeling better we took the opportunity to go the Pineview with my dad, Tracy, Marcia and the kids. 
this was Eden the instant she got in the water...all smiles!
Tracy and Ever kickin' it on a fallen tree
I could not get Eden out of the water.  She just layed in her floaty and kicked, kicked, kicked.  Serioulsy people, my child could live in the water.
We found a nice shady beach and got Miss Clovi settled quite nicely.  We even used an inflatable kick pad for a padded air mattress.
She was in heaven...check out the drool
After the dam, Eden and I packed it up and headed home.  Just in time to do some laundry and pack again to head back to the cabin....I LOVE the summer!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh tantrums. They don't happen with Evan, but with Anna. Oh WATCH OUT! I hope you get a child like Evan next time. Every time we go to the doctor and he asks how he is doing I say, 'It should not be this easy'. For reals. Though any child after Anna will probably feel this way. Just be glad that Eden is your first so everything after is easy, right?! lol. Your mom's dinner looks awesome. But now I am craving some peanut m&m's. Thanks a lot Judy!