Well, over our LONG holiday weekend (be sure to read that post below) my little baby turned 10 months old. That means I'm a mere 8 weeks away from a one year old! Gasp! Where has the time gone? Eden is getting more fun each day. I love to watch her grow and discovery new things. Here's what Eden loves to do...
*Swim = sheer joy
*loves to lay outside and watch for birds or airplanes
*loves to blow bubbles
*loves to fake burp and then laugh at herself...she's doing it in this picture below
*still loves to cuddle with mom (which makes mom happy)
*no crawling yet...but I think we are almost there
that is of course until I leave the room and she screams bloody murder for me to come get her...
*loves to stand up on things and walks if you hold her hands
*still loves her binki
* has ONE tooth...hooray! and loves to brush it!
*can say dada, mama, trac (aunt Tracy), Dixie and thank you
*won't ever hold still so mom can take a picture!
ever...
So if you can't tell by these pictures, my little Eden is a bundle of energy and has me going non stop. Well, today while I was being chef mom I kept Eden entertain with this..
yes...that's the chalk we won at the cabin...
I painted my garage door (which is in my kitchen) with chalk board paint. I love it. I use it for my grocery list and my to-do-list. Today it came in very handy and Eden had a blast
I love this book and all the recipes in it. While Eden was coloring I made this...
It's a brocolli & sweet potato soup with a white cream sauce. Well done, Marie, well done!




















3 comments:
Okay. That little Eden is super cute. So many comments. Marcia texted me about the cupcake thing and I didn't even realize it was her birthday. How did I forget?! I am going to be on her hate list. I need the recipe for the yummy salad. Your 24th of July celebration is beyond ridiculous! You guys should run a friggin carnival it is so awesome. And we need a play date pronto. Maybe to go get a cupcake? K. Good :)
Eden is a doll! I love her bow right on top of her head! So- adorable! She is so precious! I think she draws better with side walk chalk than crew does.
keep me in the loop of this aforementioned play date with dear megan. deal? eden is so blasted cute! and that baby food book looks fabulous...i think again at this play date you should bring it so I can browse through it...deal? deal!
Post a Comment