Once we finally got to our camp ground there was somone in our camping spot (which we had reserved online and payed $18 for) So Marcia and I went up to the nice man and asked him if he had reserved this campspot and he told us no. When we proceeded to tell him that although there wasn't a reserved sign , we indeed did reserved this campsite and we had the confirmation number to prove it he told us "I don't know what to tell ya. We got here and there wasn't a reserved sign so it must be open."
With that being said we left it to the men (a.ka. my dad and kurt) to figure things out. Turns out he told us he wasn't going to move until we had proof we reserved the campsite. Apparently a confirmation number just wasn't enough. So Christy, my dad and I hopped in the car and went looking for a camp host, ranger, sherriff...basically anyone who could help us. After an hour and a half of looking for someone/trying to get service on my cell phone so we could pull up the email with our information we headed back to camp to find the family parked on the side of the road setting up camp. They decided to just let him have it since we took so long finding proof (which we finally got after driving the 30 mins back to the lake so I'd have service) I cannot tell you the rage I felt inside because that man refused to leave. Try as I may, I was PISSED! I couldn't even enjoy myself because I wanted to go punch the guy in the face....seriously, I couldn't get over it, but my baby seemed to be enjoying herself so that made me feel a little better, but not much.
I couldn't even enjoy that there was a mother moose and her 2 babies just outside of camp...which I have always wanted to see a moose up close
As I was trying to enjoy myself I told Brennen I wanted to take a picture of him camping and for him to show me just how happy he was to be here with everyone. This is what he gave me...
I was dying...this was when my night starting picking up...although I couldn't stop thinking of ways to go yell at that stupid man in our campsite!
Eden LOVES being outside and so she was in heaven...here's a picture of the happy campers
After a fairly good nights sleep we headed to the lake for a day of fun and I must say it was LOTS of fun. I even forgot about that stupid man in our campsite...(okay, I guess I still feel a little bit of rage)
The lake was great. The wind was blowing a cool breeze and we had a canopy set up to shade the kids...the babes even took a nap right on the sand
Then we buried some kids
Once Eden woke up from her nap, she wanted to play in the sand and be in the water...
SO.MUCH.FUN. we may have to do this every year.
To keep the ball rolling on our final hoora, today I met up with my dear friends Megan and Chelsie and we headed to the coolest park we could find
While we were there, I think my daughter fell in love with his guy righ here...
She kept touching him and smiling at him and trying to kiss him. It was pretty stinking cute! This park was lots of fun, maybe more so for the older kids but Eden seem to find stuff to do.
"Hey! Where did that boy go?!"
We had ourselves a little pinic while at the park and Eden stole a kiss from Evan
I think she was going for lips but Evan kept moving. Eden put all her skills to use and was flirting up a storm!
"You are so funny Evan!"
After our trip to the park we headed to what I would like to call heaven...
Can I just say DELICIOUS! Oh my...I was dying. I got me some toasted coconut frozen yogurt and loaded it with fruit. I wanted to eat my weight in yogurt!
Heaven in a cup? I think so...
Well, in less than 12 hours I start pharmacy school. Wish me luck...better yet, wish Miss Eden luck. She's in for a whirlwind. Let's hope she, I and her daycare survive!






























3 comments:
She is so cute! Good luck with school and hang in there. I've been where you're at right now! Let me know how it goes.
I hope everything went well today (considering you are done with school by the time you read this). I can only imagine. Your daughter freaked out when you dissapeared for 15 seconds. lol. Thanks again for meeting up yesterday. We had lots of fun. Eden is SERIOUSLY such a crack up. I could listen to her munchkin talk all day.
So did that guy ever get out of your campsite? Why did he think he could stay there if he hadn't reserved a spot? Did he even pay for a spot? I am getting mad just thinking about it and I wasn't even there! lol. The nerve!
My heart just broke for you. Leaving your baby is the HARDEST thing in the world. How are you doing? Did she do okay? I miss you. That party we had this summer was really fun, oh wait we never had our party. Can't wait to catch up on Mondays? Do you even want to work?
Post a Comment