There is always a little bit of wrestling
and jumping off my parents' bed
![]() |
| somtimes all at the same time |
There is a lot of hanging out on grandma and pa's bed...it's their favorite place to be
We like to go outside and swing on the swings too
We ALWAYS find time to make smores...
Eden LOVES smores!
sometimes we make smores that are bigger than our heads
after smores the kids all jump in the tub to wash off (even if they already had a bath that day)
but no matter what we do, the weekend if always full of SMILES
This weekend, however, Tracy and I put all our years of soccer skills to good use. Brennen is starting soccer this fall and we are determined to make him the best soccer player out there!
While we were up in Ogden Marcia gave us some new toys for Eden to play with. Let's just say, she is beyond thrilled!


























3 comments:
I'm still laughing at the picture of Tracy I don't think she will appreciate the poses you caught on camera. We seriously need to make a cd of all our pictures this summer. Let's do that this weekend!
haha that picture of tracy is hilarious!!!!! Oh it made me laugh. I miss you guys and my little ones
natalie
I love Tracy's smile. The Hutchison's have a fake smile just like the Overman's. Love it :) O-town at the parentals is always the place to be. Maybe you and I should start some sort of carpool or share a trax pass! lol.
Post a Comment