Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How'd We Spend our Weekend?

Well, we are just busy, busy, busy.  We've been doing stuff everyday.  On Sunday was Brittan's birthday.  He is 9 years old!  I still can't believe it.  I started watching him when he went to pre-school...pre-school people.  I vividly remember driving him to pre-school and having to carry him to the class room kicking and screaming.  yelling "NO MARIE...MARIE PLEASE!"  It was very sad but after a minute or two he was fine.  I also remember driving him to Kindergarten with a screaming baby Bronson in tow...and I mean screaming.  He would scream bloody murder the whole way there and the whole way back.  I would about lose my mind driving as fast as I could so I could get Bronson out of the car.  Well, anyway, Brittan I can't believe you are NINE!  Happy Birthday buddy!
and thanks for being such a great cousin.  Eden loves you to pieces!

On Monday, Marcia and the kids came down.  We were suppose to have a play date with the Overmans but they backed out on us...lame!  jk :)  So we hung out at the house and went to the park.
Ever, of course, is riding the horse
Brennen went for the chicken...there was no convincing him it was an eagle
Eden wasn't so sure about the whole thing and I didn't dare let go.

When we aren't running errand or playing in the water...this is usually how we spend our time at home...she cracks me up!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that girl can MOVE in that walker! haha Marie i think it is time to take her out and MAKE her crawl/walk on her own. Loves!
sis

The Wilson Family said...

It looks like it's remote controlled!! So funny! Her manueverability is top notch!

The Herren's said...

She is fast! Logan would only go backwards (which is normal). I love how she chases the dog. Awesome! Beagles rule!

Chelsey said...

Dang, that girl can cruise in her walker. Perfect area to let her just be free! Poor poor Dixie though. Haha.

amy g said...

dude, she is quick! flying in that thing!! haha, that video was cute, I'm sure Dixie loves it.

Megan said...

Super lame indeed.

That cake looks so good. I just ate a cupcake and I still want a piece of it. lol. Hopefully this week works out? Maybe the aviary? It is significantly cheaper. Let me know.