I start school in less than 3 weeks and my life as I know will be over, so how do I compensate? I party hard each and every day...Here's how the last week has gone...
Thursday:
Natalie and her soon-to-be fiance came and picked up me and Eden for a weekend of fun! Before they came I made a quick stop at this little diddy...
This is heaven in a box
Most of our night was spend chit chating and getting to know Greg (natalie's significant other). It was lots of fun and Greg is a GOOD MAN! He even got us a family gift (instant win in our eyes). It was a family plauge. I wish I would have taken a picture of it cuz it's truely awesome. It goes a little something like this...
Hutchison Family
we are awesome
perfect right? We love it.
Friday:
On friday the family packed it up and headed out to our favorite place these days...Pineview Dam. We needed a little of this...
As you can see my daughter was in HEAVEN!
Here are the mammas hanging out on the beach shading the wee ones from the sun. Here's Ever playing in the mud...
It was hot and the water felt great so Eden and I hung out and practiced our swimming.
We love water
Natalie and Greg took the little kids and starting climbing a tree...ya know bonding with the little ones to get more "in" with the fam...it also worked.
Eden decided to stay behind because she was having more fun with this...
"EW look a rock!"
other kids having fun playing on a swing...
my child still doing this...
Saturday:
7am - ran a 5k...not so much ran but walk/ran. Marcia and I decided that we would "let" Greg and Natalie push Ever and Eden in the jogger so that Kurt wouldn't have to watch 4 kids by himself. First mile into the race Eden was waving at people, laughing, ya know, having a good time. By the time the 2nd mile rolled around she wanted nothing to do with the jogger and so I ran while holding her. That's right...I jogged with a 20lb baby in my arms...it was hard core.
8am - delicious breakfast that was cut short so that Marcia and I could go grab our Bountiful Basket (awesome locally grown produce/veggies for $15)
9:30am - Harrisville parade where we got showered with candy. Greg was so excited about all the candy...apparently he was deprived as a kid....
Why don't I have any pictures of these fun events...well, because I left my camera at my mom's and everyone forgot to bring it to the 5k...
After a couple of much needed naps by the kiddos we headed to Kurt's family cabin to celebrate Natalie being in town....let's face it, any excuse to throw a party we jump on it...and we did! Kurt's cabin is right next to the Weber River so we had some fun playing in it...kids and all
Jilene trying to warm up to Eden
I think it's working...
"Say WHAT?!"
Marcia and I ditched our kids and went with Natalie, Greg, Tracy and Tyson to tube down the river. I must say that it was the freaking most hilarious adventure EVER! I've never laughed so hard. People probably heard us screaming miles away...good times!
after this picture my camera decided to break and I was not able to document the rest of our family filled weekend so I'll re-cap. After our tubing adventure we threw a California party (themed after Katy Perry's California Gurl song) for natalie and greg. We had Cafe Rio for dinner and lots of games to get to know Greg...pretty hilarious!
Sunday:
Little miss Clovi was blessed and Kurt did a fabulous job. We had lunch at Marcia's before hand and it was alfredo meatballs...delic!
So ya know...like I said, I only have a select precious days of freedom left and so I've wanted to do something fun with Eden each day until then...so here's what we've done with week.
Monday and Tuesday:
Monday and Tuesday:
I blew up the little kiddy pool my mom gave me (she acknowledeged Eden's love for water and gave me hers) and we swam all day long. Eden loved it. I have gobs of pictures of her swimming so I thought I'd spare you.
Wednesday:
My cute friend Danica invited Eden and I to go to the zoo with her two little girls. Eden hasn't been to the zoo so I told her of course we'd go....
Eden was in awe...she didn't say much...she just starred...
pretty excited about how close these were...just more starring
She thought the tigers were pretty cool
Lots of ooo and ohhh happened...
Jerry Giraffe
What was Eden's favorite animal?
that would be the ostriches...she loved them. They were really close to the fence and she just loved watching them. When we tried to move on she threw a little fit which landed us 5 more minutes watching the ostriches eat...
did I mention she loves birds...
Here we are listening the the monkeys yells at everyone. It was pretty hilarious. Danica and I were laughing our heads off. Aliyah and Eden on the other hand...weren't so sure.
Eden loved watching the Merekats as well. Who doesn't? Those things are stinking cute. After a caraosel ride we headed to the bird show. I just knew Eden would love it...
having a blast...can you tell?
My little bundle of joy! she really did like it...that is, only when the birds were actually flying. She could care less for the trainers and the bird tricks...
After the show we took a coule of pictures, ate an expensive lunch and headed home ready for a nap! After the nap Eden and I enjoyed our favorite past time...
eating frosting on the kitchen floor while Eden wheeled by to catch a bite of frosting to go! Then we called Dad to see when he was coming home. Eden loves to call people...even when I'm not aware of it.
Thursday:
Today we had some mommy errands to run but first we looked in the mirror and told ourselves how beautiful we were
We even gave ourselves some kisses
MAN! Were GORGEOUS!
....20 minutes later...
Finally, ready to go!
Tomorrow....I think we may get a mommy baby pedicure...








































2 comments:
Natalie has a fiance huh?! Ow ow. I love how he is trying to get on the good side of the family :) Your weekend sounds fabulous!
I love your pictures!!! Eden is so cute kissing herself in the mirror. We had a great time at the zoo! Thanks for going with us!
Post a Comment