Sunday, May 31, 2009

House Full of Grads...Ode to Tracy!

So our family has been WAY busy the past two months. We've had graduations galor! First, Nate graduated from WSU at the first of May and then two weeks ago my little brother graduated from Basic Training....Go Tyson! And now Tracy is officially a high school graduate! Weird!! My mom now has 6 adults! Now to my Ode to Tracy...

It's official. Her name was in the program.

We were having major camera issues that day. Marcia's new camera ran out of batteries...my camera wouldn't focus...and Natalie never shares any of the pictures she takes (go figure) So Tracy's graduation pictures are a scattered about on different cameras. Here are the pictures I have.

Here is a picture of tracy with her AWESOME cap that we took with Marcia's camera and then with mine...notice the issue? We were pretty excited that she decorated her cap that so we could pick her out of the crowd.

Here she is making her walk of fame...we totally stood up and screamed! We got the chest pump and pointer...so we were pretty sure she didn't miss us in all our glory... Speaking of awesomeness here are some pictures of the Rad Trad the Grad Club Members


Little Ever was the President


Brennen and Bennett were the Vice Presidents and the rest of us were Club Members. We were pretty much the coolest people there. We got plenty of compliments from everyone. If I remember correctly I heard someone say "Man..that Trad person sure is lucky to have such a cool family!"...I might have just thought i heard someone say that but none the less...

Here's Tracy with the club presidency.

As you might have guessed by now I have access to A LOT of cardboard. So I made these awesome letters to hold up when Tracy got her diploma. It was freaking awesome. Everyone around us laughed. Tracy's friend even said "Holy cow tracy that spells out your name!" (true story) I think we made our point!

After the big ceremony we went to my parent's for a BBQ. Here's the awesome display my mom and I made for Tracy.

You can't really tell but the table is covered in Hersey's Kisses and on the bottom of each on it says Tracy's name with a graduation cap. My aunt Kathy made these for Tracy... awesomeness must run in ALL the Hutchison genes.

Me, Natalie and my mom even made these sweet little graduation hats. We got the idea from Bakerella....man that woman is a genius!

Well, here's to you Tracy and way to go!

5 comments:

Sara said...

tell tracy congrats from me! i love the little hats!

Chelsie said...

those little caps are so cute!!! and i love how all out you guys went, not surprised, just proud again!! hey i would love to come over to play in the water!! i have a dr's appointment next thursday but other than that, i think we're free! just let me know!

Shambray said...

I love the little caps!

Megan said...

I saw those hats on Bakerella - you just can't go wrong with peanut butter cups. You Hutchisons never disappoint!

Carson and Shelly* said...

You are so funny. I love it. I totally love all of you in your decorated shirts.