Here is brennen totally excited to have a jello egg!
We cooked some hotdogs over the fire for lunch...the only way to eat a hotdog might I had.
Here are the parents hiding the eggs for the hunt. There were like 20 kids there so there were a lot of eggs to hide.
Here is Christy hiding some eggs. You can't really see but that tree has like 30 eggs on it. It looked like a christmas tree covered in eggs. It was awesome!
Brennen looking for some eggs
Benny getting a little help from mom
Bennett found this ball and was done easter egg hunting. All he wanted was the ball.
Here are the boys with their favorite find of the day...who knew wiffle balls would be all they cared about.
The boys after the hunt already hopped up on sugar
Here are some pictures of the Roses on Easter sunday...they mostly are of Bronson cuz he was so excited to go find the "balls" outside. If it resembles a ball shape at all that's what it is...a ball.
i
Isn't he so cute? It was so funny to watch him try to walk around with that huge basket picking up all the balls he could find.
Now, to shift gears a little bits...here's what I did this weekend....
This past weekend I went up to Ogden to spend some quality time with the fam. On Thursday night we were playing games with Brennen and things got a little out of hand. My dad, Marcia, and Tracy were throwing footballs into a net trying to see who made the most shots. Brennen was ball boy and would retrieve the balls and throw them to the three lazys sitting across the room.
Here is my dad tackling Brennen because he wouldn't throw him a ball....
Here is Brennen trying to decide who to throw it to. It was very loud and lots of threats being yelling at a little boy with a football.
Here he is trying to throw it to Marcia without Tracy blocking it. He thought it was hillarious, but made sure everyone got a turn. He would even go take a ball from Tracy if it was suppose to go to Marcia. He's so funny!
On Friday my awesome little sister Natalie graduated from Weber State. The whole family went to support her on her big day. She was pretty proud...you can ask her yourself. She still keeps reminding us she's done with school.
Here is Natalie embracing her wildcat before her graduation ceremony.
This is Brennen looking for Natalie among all the "hats". He kept asking "Is Nat with all the hats?" and we would say "yes" so he would look for her.
There it is...Her name is offically on the program of graduates.
On her way to receive her dipolma
Right after she walked the stage
The whole fam after the big ceremony...Go Nate!
This is a GIANT awesome card I hand made for Natalie's graduation. I even made the envelope dimensionally to scale...I know I'm awesome. We Hutchisons do things big...need I say more?
Here she is reading my awesome card. Pretty much amazing!
This is Natalie reading the card that Marcia and Christy made her
Here is what it looked like on the inside
Christy, Tracy and I got here this great gift
It's a book called "The Dangerous Book for Boys" because as most of you know, Natalie is like a 12 year old boy. She like to make things and destroy things. This book tells her how to do it all. Apparently all boys know about this book so I only found it fitting to get to one too.
So everyone's been asking me for a belly shot but there still isn't much to show. I'm in the fat stage and I feel like I have to clarify this to everyone by saying..."I'm not fat I'm just pregnant." But here is a picture none the less.
8 weeks 20 weeks
So much has been going on in my lately that I haven't been able to post all these pictures I have on my camera...so that time has now come and glad you stuck through it with me...
8 comments:
Congrats to Natalie! How exciting. I love kids and Easter Egg Hunts. How fun. I am so excited for you once again.
I don't even know if I should make a comment after looking at your side shot. Because you need to slapped in the face if you think you look fat! Heck, if I looked like you 20 weeks pregnant when I WASN'T pregnant - I would be happy.
I can't believe Natalie is old enough to graduate. I am getting old just by saying crap like that. Your card is awesome. I love that you even went all out and did the logo on the back. Where did Marcia and Christy find outfits for their kids?! That picture is too cute - it should be publicized!
just wait week 27 I felt skinny. I went to bed and on the morning of week 28 it was like i had a large grape friut in my shirt. Oh the joys.
Bennett and Brennen are growing up way to fast! They are so dang cute! so is Ever!
Oh my, Natalie, what can I say, really.... Love your card, it's ginormous. That one that Marc and Christie gave her is cute! Yeah, fat?? no, your little tummy is not FAT! What ever happened to "Sara Marie"? Remember that name for your first girl?? I like Eden Jade, very cute.
IMMODEST!!! Way too much skin for my eyes. Hello family is seeing this blog!!!
Just wait until the boobs start growing.. Cuz if you don't like your big boobs now, just wait. It's awesome. (I hope you are picking up on my sarcasm)
haha, marcia makes me laugh. you're tiny and i hate you, but whatever. :-) your card is flippin awesome!!! i'm quite impressed. congrats nat!!! her name is right by miss shawnee's...how cute!
Post a Comment