
This was when he was 6 months old

1 year old

2 years old

Here's the big boy running a muck while I chase him with a camera.

His mom brought home birthday stickers and he immediately put those stickers all over his body. I thought it was hilarious so I took a picture. AND NOW FOR AWESOMENESS...


I totally made this cake from scratch! I even made homemade vanilla frosting. I pretty much carved this free hand. I went off the Blues Clues dog cuz it seemed like something easy enough for me to copy. So here it is in all it's glory! When my mom gave us the Hello, Cupcake book for Mother's day she told us she expected greatness from us from now on...well, I think I stepped up to the plate. The cake was soooo good. My nephews kept telling me that they wanted ME to make their cake for their birthday...Man I'm an awesome aunt!

K how funny is this picture. This is him saying "PLEEEEAASSEEE!" for some cake.

He ate about two bites with his fork and then he looked around to see if anyone was watching and then he dove in double fisting it till it was gone. He was in heaven! Grandma and Grandpa came over for the festivties and it was lots of fun to watch him soak up all the attention. The past two years have been so much fun watching Bronson each day and seeing him grown up. Happy Birthday Bronson!
8 comments:
wow 2 years goes by fast! tell him happy birhtday for me! :)
marie, i completely forgot your blog was private, and had been wondering why you hadn't updated in forever!! blast my stupidity!! that cake looks awesome!!! i'm so impressed!!! happy birthday bronson!!
You are friggin amazing! But you already knew that ;)
Ok that picture of Bronson with the stickers on is Brittan 2 feet shorter seriously!!! So cute
I love seeing how big of a boy he is because it gives me hope. Maybe Aunt Marie can make Henry a birthday cake one day? :o)
He is seriously so sweet! What an adorable grin...so contagious. By the way, I got my swim suits at different places- some at Layers Clothing, Victoria Secret, Nordstrom, Macy's, just different places I guess. Your blog is the cutest!
I finally got the invite. I have finally caught up with everything going on in your life!
Do you know what I like about you marie? You're humble!
Post a Comment