Today Bronson and I were dying in the heat playing outside so I decided to make him his very own kiddy pool. He was loving life! Talk about making do with what ya got. I'm the Roses' very own Martha Stewart!
Haha. You kill me. I would have never thought of that. Do you have a tupperware big enough for me? I was dying last night - and the heat makes my ankles swell. Boo! And it is only going ot get worse before this baby gets out.
Bronson looks so content. That kid is always so happy.
I remember when I would get those tub things, put them in my wagon and mikey and matt would help me push it up the highest hill we could find, take the front wall off the wagon, then ride in the tub all the way down, crash into a curb and go skidding accross peoples lawns inside of it. Good times... how am I still alive? lol
6 comments:
Haha. You kill me. I would have never thought of that. Do you have a tupperware big enough for me? I was dying last night - and the heat makes my ankles swell. Boo! And it is only going ot get worse before this baby gets out.
Bronson looks so content. That kid is always so happy.
That's great!!! He really needs a pool! We broke our pool out Monday night also.
haha that is hilarious!!! you're so innovative
That is so funny. He looks pretty happy in your home made pool.
That is so sad.. yet cute at the same time. Haha. Way to be creative.
I remember when I would get those tub things, put them in my wagon and mikey and matt would help me push it up the highest hill we could find, take the front wall off the wagon, then ride in the tub all the way down, crash into a curb and go skidding accross peoples lawns inside of it. Good times... how am I still alive? lol
Post a Comment