Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nursery

So I've been trying to collect things for the baby's nursery because I have this urge to get things ready. I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and got the cutest letters for like $4 and some super cute flowers I'm going to paint for like $2. I heart Hobby Lobby. I was stoked to walk out of there with half the stuff I needed for the nursery for under $10. My wonderful Mother-in-law even bought me a way awesome crib so I'm half way done already! I haven't gotten it yet but here is a picture of it.


Here is a picture of the bedding I've been keeping my eye one. It's kind of pricey so I'm saving my money. The hard thing about the bedding is that they baby will be sharing a room with Les and I (the joy of living in a unfinished basement) and she will have her own little alcove if you will so I want it to match the rest of our room. Basically my whole house was decorated in black, gray and red before we moved....I just can't seem to venture beyond these colors. Anywho, I love this bedding and it goes perfectly with everything else.

I know this picture is kind of hard to see so here's a close up of what it looks like.

I have a ton of ideas of what I want to do with her alcove and so as soon as I get the bedding and can match the red it's game on. Once I get the crib set up and some things on the walls I will definitely post some pictures...I just wanted to give you all a sneak peak because I'm super excited to get started.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Your crib is gorgeous. We went with the cheap one from RC Willey and I am so jealous of the nice, sleigh type cribs. They really dress up the room. I am hoping to get my nursery done by the end of this month...hopefully Ross will want to cooperate ;) Good luck with it all - it all looks really cute. You will have to post before and after pictures.

Chelsie said...

ah that crib is gorgeous! and i love the bedding!! so classy!!!

Carson and Shelly* said...

There is noting wrong with decorating eerything in thoes colors. They are just soooo cute. Oh I am excited for you. You are gonna be such a cute mom and your little one is going to be so cute.