This picture is acutally from Sunday. Les was making weird noises at Eden and she thought it was pretty funny. It was the first time we really saw her smile.
Today I was changing Eden's diaper and getting her ready for th day but I just love naked babies so I hurried and put a bow in her hair and took a picture. I love my gdiapers and they are super cute too so I had to take a photo.
How cute is this outfit?! The skirt is a little too big still but it's close enough. Eden is in between clothes. Her newborn clothes are fitting a bit snug but 0-3 mo clothes are still a little to big so we have to be creative each day. I'm so excited for her to fit into all her skirts and tights that I have for her.
All tuckered out from mom taking pictures
This is Eden giving me the "Are you kidding?! More pictures?" look. Love her!
7 comments:
those are so cute! also, ive decieded she has your eyes :)
That girl sure is cute - how could you NOT want to take pictures of her all the time?!
On a side note, I still have not been able to convince Ross that I should attend the Hoopela. What is with boys? How come they don't see the importance in this situation?! Boo. Do you think I can sneak out somehow? lol.
She is absolutely adorable!!! Oh what a sweetie.
oh she is so cute! i can't wait to finally meet the little girl sometime. i love all the pics
She is so perfect! You dress her so well. She is seriously a doll!
She is so cute and little. I love all the pictures.
We would love to see you! I am working this weekend, but only till 4 each day. So let me know if/when you want to meet up.
Post a Comment