Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bathing Beauty and Nine Months Old!

So what have Eden and I been doing with our days?! Oh, just a little of this!
and a little of this..
they really are friends...

So today my baby has officially been out of my belly as long as she was in.  I still can't belive it.  I look at her each day and think "where is my little baby?!"  I love Eden more and more each day.  She cracks me up.  Even though sometimes I think and occasionally say out loud "I don't want to be your mom right now!" I can't think of my life without her.  She's is my everything.  Love her!  So, what will I remember about Eden at this age?  lets see...
She's still a rolling machine...she has no desire to learn to crawl.  She just rolls where she wants to go.  She also loves to walk around in her walker.  Our new house has all hardwood floors and she loves to chase Dixie in her walker.  It terrifies Dixie but Eden just busts up. She thinks it hilarious!
Eden loves her dog.  She wants to be by Dixie or within eye shot at all times.  She loves to pound on her. (she thinks it's petting but it more like hitting...we are still learning.)
Eden loves to play peek-a-boo.  Every morning while I put in my contacts she sits on the bathroom floor and hides behind the shower curtain.  When I ask where Eden went, it takes her about 2 mins before she can get the shower curtain off her face but she just giggles the whole time and then busts out laughing once it finally comes off.
Eden loves to look at herself in the mirror.  In the morning when I'm not ready to get out of bed I put her on my floor (next to the bed and within arms reach) and she plays with her toys, but every few minutes or so she find herself in the mirror and smiles or laughs.  It cracks me up...she's so vain. Also, if you aren't paying attention to her she will actually lean forward to get you to look at her.  It's the funniest thing ever.  She will stop what she's doing and LEAN forward until she catches your eye....it's all about her!

Some other stuff Eden can do:
*Clap her hands - she loves to clap her hands.  she will alway clap at you to get your attention or let you know she thinks whatever you just did was good.
*Waves bye-bye - no longer the Hilter wave, but she usually waves at herself or does a full on arm swing in one direction...but you get the idea
*She still loves her mamma but is getting better with strangers
*L.O.V.E.S. to swim.  Every time she's in the water her arms and legs don't stop moving.  She just wants to move around...which would be more helpful if she would learn to crawl!
*constantly is blowing raspberries (action shot).  All.the.time.  It doesn't matter if I'm trying to feed her, change her diaper, give her kisses...she just loves to spit in your face...secretly, I think it's her way of protesting...but it's darn cute!

Well, Miss Eden, mamma loves you SO much and loves spending everyday with you, but could you stop growing up so fast...it makes me sad.  Love you billions!

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Marie, she is too cute!!!

The Herren's said...

How cute is that? Love it! Trust me, when she learns to crawl, you'll be excited at first and then wish she would just sit there again. It is fun to see them discover new and exciting things. I would love to meet her sometime!

Jen said...

She is so cute! I love those cheeks.

Amanda said...

Awwwwww I loved that post, and I love her. Lets arrange her and Crews marriage right now. I miss you like crazy!!!

Megan said...

Love. It. All. She is so dang cute. And I don't blame her one bit for loving to look in the mirror ;)