So this past weekend I was SUPPOSED to go to Lake Powell for a vacation and of course it got canceled...I was feeling a lot of rage due to my shopping experience (as previously posted) and with the addition of the canceled vacation, I need to get out so I headed to Ogden...(of course) and took a weekend to relax.
I had to post of picture of this because I think it's hilarious..this is how Eden gives me kisses (please disregard the no make-up). It's a full on, open mouth kiss that covers half of my face. She then finishes it off by rubbing it in by shaking her face side to side. Love this little girl!

Tracy came down to go to Lake Powell but then just hung out at my house for a couple of days and helped me unpack my house. Let me tell you...this sister of mine is AWESOME! I put her to work every time she comes down...but I feed her well so it all evens out in the end.

Our first stop in Ogden was to Marcia's house to make my dad his Father's day gift. We decided to go for a garden paver with all the grandkids handprints on it. Since all the kiddos were there we had a little photo shoot to boot. Here are the 3 babies
Eden lovin' on her cousins
Just the girls...
All the kids. Aren't they the cutest bunch of kids you've seen?! I think so!
Eden has now graduated to a new hair style Marcia calls the whale spout. I love it!
This is her new camera face. Everytime I pull out the camera, she does this...
Man, that's a cute baby!
Friday night we had a fire and had ourselves some smores...that's how we do, what we do!
and OF COURSE I let my 9 month old baby have her first marshmallow...ya I'm awesome like that!
She loves every single bite!
Saturday, the temperature decided to be nice so we busted out the swimming pool. This is how Ever rocked it!
Brennen wanted to be naked but Marcia insisted her wear his underwear....LAME
Eden was napping while the big kids swam but once she woke up I busted out the swimsuit and let her have it...She, of course, loves water and had herself I right nice time!
Isn't she so cute?! I can't get over it!
Sunday morning I was back in Salt Lake to do my wifely duties and made Les his first ever Father's Day Breakfast...I made him his favorite...meat, meat, and more meat. That's bacon, sasauge, ham, potatoes and waffles...all of my husband's food groups.
Eden even made him a present. It wasn't dry in time to paint it, but it was the best we could do.
I wasn't able to see my dad on Father's day but I must say I have the best dad ever! He's pretty much the coolest, baddest, hard core dad/pa around!


















3 comments:
Your husband would rock the Atkins diet! lol. And I love the whale spout - man that kid of yours is so friggin cute!
Your little girl is so cute! Love her!!
oh you missed a ton at the lake! here is the story... so we got there around 5ish on Thursday,and enjoyed the AMAZING weather, went on walks around the dock and then went on wave runner rides with all the little kids. Then we had dinner and went to bed!it was such a nice, relaxing night. Then Friday we woke up around 7 because the sun rises at about 5, we at breakfast and headed off to a super nice beach full of amazing sand! the little kids and i built sandcastles, went on tube rides and more wave runner rides... and then just ate and hung out in between all that! a little later around 7 we left the beach and headed to the waste dock... right as we were arriving my grandpa tried to reverse the house boat because we were getting too close to the dock..and instead of reversing the houseboat crashed into the dock and then just kept going forward (really fast) and we crashed into a beach. luckily that beach we crashed into was the parking lot... so we all gathered up our luggage, packed everything up into the cars, and left back to St. George. it was such a nice trip full of surprises!
Post a Comment