So this weekend, rather than relaxing...my husband and I spent the weekend tackling this...
yes, that is our backyard. It was OUT.OF.CONTROL. waist high people...waist high!
Here is Dixie trying to find her away around. I took this picture up on the porch...otherwise you couldn't see her....just the track marks she left.
Needless to say, it took quite some time getting this bad boy under control. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, full of relaxation and family fun. Next year I hope to do the same.



5 comments:
oh wow that is crazy!
That's some serious weeds! Read my blog and you'll see I'd take your Memorial weekend over mine any day.Btw, Eden should be a swimsuit model-too cute!
Where are the after pictures, and when do we get to come see the new place?
Wow! Maybe Dixie and Eden could have played Marco Polo?
oh goodness...good luck! our house was a forest when we bought it as well...it's still a work in progress. love the eden updates...oh she is so cute
Post a Comment