Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hutchison Party

I left my camera at my mom's house so I haven't been able to post this pictures until now.  After Thanksgiving Natalie had a little wedding party (not reception...let's get that clear) to celebrate her getting married.  My mom transformed her house into the Winter Wonderland that is her house during this time of year and we had ourselves a grand ol' time.


Natalie just wanted to have one big party...none of this stuffy reception business. 
We had a Candy Station:

A Hot Chocolate Station:

A Gingerbread Cookie Station:

Eden and Ever got dressed for the occasion in these super cute dresses my mom bought in China Town in Hawaii.  Aren't they the cutest girls you've ever seen?  I think so!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Those dresses ARE pretty cute. But those gingerbread men look an awful a lot like sugar cookies ;) Your moms house looks great and the candy and hot chocolate bar - YUM! That would be heaven for Anna. I am still bummed I missed it. I threw a baby shower for my friend down here that day. And lets make it clear that it was not as awesome as the Hutchison one. Naturally.