Friday, December 17, 2010

The New CoverGirl

Today was my first day of my Christmas vacation.  Hallelujah!  I actually got to be a full time mom/wife today and so that meant the laundry needed to get done, the house needed to get cleaned and Eden needed to be entertained.  As I tried to pick up the house I had tiny feet constantly chasing me screaming "Mama!" Then Eden would put out her hand and pull me into her room to play...and well, I couldn't resist.  I took a break and we sat down and read some stories. 

After reading EVERY book in her collection TWICE I went back to the much needed house work.  While I was in my room folding some clothes I realized that is was real quite...TOO quite.  So being the mom that I am I grabbed my camera and went to hunt down the babe...here's what I found.  Meet the new CoverGirl.
















Now let me do a little explain'.  I have a huge caboodle (if you will...member those?) full of make-up in my room...where I was folding clothes..90% of which I don't ever use.  So somehow this little girl snuck into my room, unlatched the latches, found the blush & lipstick and somehow snuck out without me noticing. Clever girl!  Well, she was very proud of herself when I found her and was awaiting her photo shoot.  She sad there and smiled while I snapped some shots...that is, until I took it away and told her "no".

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Oh my.. that is HILARIOUS. What a little diva you have! It's funny that as a mom we appreciate silence more than anyone, but we know that with it comes something possibly very bad from our little ones.

Megan said...

I like that girl.