This is the boys looking at the Ghost of the Bayou...I don't think I've heard the word "COOOL" so many times.
They were pretty excited about this Zebra too...notice the COAT Brittan is wearing. He got that from his grandma for his birthday and he insisted on wearing it all day long in the 95 degree weather. I made him drink like 5 bottles of water because I was afraid he was going to get heat exhaustion, but he wore the coat the whole time. He thought he was pretty stylin'
And of course...being boys, this was their favorite part. They just couldn't believe how big this snake was.
The boys made up names for all the animals we saw. The Ghost of the Bayou was dubbed "Whitie Tightie". Every monkey we saw was named "Dexter" after the Night at the Museum. And they named the Orangitang (is that how you spell it?) Sashwatch (which I thought was pretty clever and surprising considering their age).







2 comments:
They're so cute! They look like they are loving the zoo! I haven't really ever been to the zoo..my mom says I went once, but I was like 2 so I don't remember it..so I'm excited to take Coop..I love the big jacket, he IS stylin!
I am also excited for the Zoo days to come...you are such a good aunt. The "coat" thing was hilarious...after reading your post and then looking at the pic I was laughing so hard at the computer. Kids are funny.
Post a Comment