Thursday, August 23, 2007

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Okay these pictures are a little old but I just love them. This is Brooks at one of his baseball games this year. He's a pretty good player and he just looks so stinking cute in that uniform.
You know you have to be on the ball and ready for anything and Brooks likes to dance in the outfield while he's waiting for the ball
Here's Brooks getting ready to bat...Don't ask me how he can even see what he's doing but he did get to first base!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I was the one in right field doing cart wheels...Ross is so excited for those days to come, when he can help our kids learn how to play sports. Although, he is still convinced that Anna will play football...so hopefully we will eventually have a boy.

Chelsie said...

He looks so cute in that helmet! It practically covers his whole head! I dead handstands in the outfield...I think it's just something that you do...because heavens, what little kid can really hit a ball clear out there! Brandon, too, is really excited for Coop can start to learn to play sports. He already says for his second birthday they are going to go get little golf clubs for Coop so he can start golfing with him... Let's pray he likes sports!

Marie Rose said...

OH believe me I know. Les is already looking to start our kids playing golf at age two and we don't have any kids yet. He's all "I know I can make our kid the Pro Golfer...you have to start when your two and go ALL the time" plus it's just one more reason for him to go golfing himself. Oh boys!