So the boys and I have what we call our "Fun Day". It's once a week and each boy takes a turn picking what they want to do. The older boys usually ditch the younger to and go to a movie or the mall with friends (much to the younger boys disappointment) so it's just me and the two little ones. We go swimming a lot and you'd think I'd have an awesome tan after this summer but alas the only pool the little boys like is the indoor one...just my luck!
I am sure you are still more tan than I am...Those pics llok like they had fun...who needs older siblings anyway?! Anna hated swimming the first couple of time, but now she could spend all afternoon splashing in the pool.
Ha, and I know that you have more of a tan than I do..People say I'm glowing because I'm a mother now..but I say it's just because I'm so pasty white. They look like they love your "fun days" though. That pool looks pretty cool! I like the sweet alligator!
2 comments:
I am sure you are still more tan than I am...Those pics llok like they had fun...who needs older siblings anyway?! Anna hated swimming the first couple of time, but now she could spend all afternoon splashing in the pool.
Ha, and I know that you have more of a tan than I do..People say I'm glowing because I'm a mother now..but I say it's just because I'm so pasty white. They look like they love your "fun days" though. That pool looks pretty cool! I like the sweet alligator!
Post a Comment