Thursday, August 9, 2007

Bronson's Annoucements

Julie finally decided that Bronson is out of the woods and has these little announcements made and I just love them! Great news...Bronson will be coming home in about a month and we are SOOOO excited!
You can't really read it but up at the top it says "Some of the most precious gifts come in the smallest of packages"

Here are some recent pictures of Bronson. He weighs a whopping 4 lbs. He's just stinker cute!


I love this picture....it's kind of blurry but you can see his little back folds....who knew that a 4 lbs baby could have back folds...I just love it!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ah, 4 pounds! That is crazy! I love the bottom picture, the binkie looks so huge in his little mouth! I bet everyone is really excited that he is coming home next month! I'm glad he is doing so well!

Megan said...

Those pictures make me so happy and sad at the same time. I am sure it was so scary when it all happened, and so relieving now that everything is ok. He is absolutely beautiful!