
Here are some funny videos of my hillarious dog.
** http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2734353887964895518&hl=en
This is one where she is trying to get the neighbors cat to play with her. I'm inside filming her trying not to laugh my head off so she wouldn't see me. The neighbor's cat is kind of hard to see. It's black and it's in the middle of my flower bed.
I bought Dixie some hiking boots for our camping trip we took last weekend...that right...I bought my dog hiking boots, but in my own defence if dogs hike too much they can get scabs all over their little paws and me being the great dog owner that I am didn't want that for my little Dixie...Anyway, these videos are of when she tried them on for the first time.
** http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5494271560797852944&hl=en
This is one where she is trying to get the neighbors cat to play with her. I'm inside filming her trying not to laugh my head off so she wouldn't see me. The neighbor's cat is kind of hard to see. It's black and it's in the middle of my flower bed.
I bought Dixie some hiking boots for our camping trip we took last weekend...that right...I bought my dog hiking boots, but in my own defence if dogs hike too much they can get scabs all over their little paws and me being the great dog owner that I am didn't want that for my little Dixie...Anyway, these videos are of when she tried them on for the first time.
** http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5494271560797852944&hl=en
2 comments:
Oh my heck! I was laughing my head off with the hiking boots! I love that she is walking all awkwardly in them! I think my dog is all beagle and no pug...that is exactly what he does with cats! He won't go up to them he just runs around the cat and then stops and barks, and then if the cat moves...he freaks out and runs away and then runs right back..man we need to get our dogs together!
Yeah she's a crack up. She thinks she's a human too. She does this trick I call the "mercat" and in the car she'll sit up on her back legs and put one paw on the arm rest and the other just hangs. It's the most hillarious thing ever. I'll have to capture the moment one of these times.
Post a Comment