Life is Crazy!!
Okay I don't want to hear any crap from anyone. I've been soooo busy lately. The boys just started school this week and so I've been off trying to buy school clothes and get things under control. Also, we have some great news...Little Bronson is coming home on Friday and we are all so excited. The doctors didn't think he'd be home until is orginal due date (which was September) and he's way ahead of schedule. So once he gets home and gets settled I'll be sure to post a ton more pictures on the blog. I have a camera full of them. I just need to get some time to sit down and do it. So bare with me...
2 comments:
I was about to give you crap...but that sounds like a valid excuse. You sound like a crazy mom already! We should definately be triathlon/running friends cause it will be fun I ain't got no one else.
I too was about to leave a nasty comment or write you a text! But I'm glad that all is well and you're still alive. You're going to be a pro at this mom thing when you and les have kids! You're getting so much practice! I'm excited that your little nephew is coming home soon and we'll be able to see pictures! I'm still amazed at how tiny he is..or was!
Post a Comment