Here's a wreath I made. I was pretty proud of myself. I put the pinecones on and the ribbon. Not much but I like simple.
My christmas colors this year are silver, gold and a touch of red. And like my mom (the christmas guru) I only allow certain wrapping paper under the tree. I'm VERY O.C.D.
My mom makes all the married couples these stocking for there first christmas. I was lucky enough to get mine last year. I hope that someday I can be even a little as crafty as my mom. she's amazing!!!





2 comments:
Those stockings are way cute. Maybe your mom should teach classes...I would attend. I need all the crafty help I can get. I too am a little OCD with Christmas decor. The tree has to be simple and have a "theme" of colors as well. Good to know I am not the only one.
Those stockings are very cute! I'm working on Coopers right now...hopefully it will be done before Christmas next year... :-) Your decor is way cute! I am the same way with Christmas themes...however I'm also cheap..so since I can't make myself buy the ornaments of my ideal tree...I only put white lights on it..simple. I figure when Coop gets older and can help put up the ornaments..I'll splurge and buy them..
Post a Comment