Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Locks of Love

Well I did it...I cut off ALL my hair! 13 inches to be exact. I cut my hair on Saturday while I was up in Ogden and I just love it. 13 inches! Can you believe that? That's a whole foot. Who know my hair was that long. I don't have any pictures of the new doo on me yet but I did get it cut exactly like Victoria Beckham (for some reason I just love her). Here's what it looks like and when I get some of me I'll be sure to post them.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Did you cut your hair because Tyson cut his too? And you obviously want to BE him! Kidding. I do love Posh's do...can't wait to see your pics. Your are a brave one to cute that many inches. If i cute more than 3 I usually cry every time i get in the shower for a week.

Chelsie said...

Ha, I think cutting a lot off is the best way to go...maybe it's the shock factor. I think I grow my hair out every winter..just so I can cut it off again. I love posh's do! I'm excited to see pics of it!

The Wilson Family said...

Are you going to get the tatoo to match???