
I was so excited that Tennille came. I hadn't seen her forever. It was hillarious though, when she came in all the little old ladies were a bit frightened by Tennille's appearance (a little too goth for them) but the minute I asked her how things were at BYU their faces lit up. Tennille and I had a good laugh about that!

Here I am with my second family the Caines. I love these guys!

Julee happened to be up from St. George so she was able to come. I don't think I've talked to her since high school so I was really glad she came.

Then of course my favorite person of all came! Hoooray. I was so excited to finally meet little Cooper. He's adorable!

Here's Brennen trying to sit on Cooper. He has sort of a jealous thing with other babies. We're still working on that on! Overall, it was a good day and I was happy to see everyone!
2 comments:
You do great work!! Info sometimes a little much (i.e. Tracy's feet) but otherwise very good!!
I am so glad you finally updated your blog...as you can tell by my numeroud comments, I enjoyed them all. Next time don't leave us hanging so long!
Post a Comment