
I was decked out in a vail, a glowing ring, a bachelorette sash and a garder. I wore it the entire night. It was great!

Natalie was being a party pooper that night but we didn't let that spoil our fun. We were by far the hottiest gals out that night.

We all went and got our toes painted. Since I was the bride-to-be I got a full pedicure. We went to the place inside the Wal-mart in Riverdale. It was hillarious. I kept getting these funny looks as people walked by and I kept wondering what they were looking out....beside four hot girls getting there toes painted, but then I realized what I was wearing and that just made it even better.

Here's Tracy and Marcia soaking up the pampering

Christy got in on the action as well.
This poor lady that had to give Tracy a pedicure didn't know what she was in for. Soccer has done a number and Tracy's feet. All I can say is "GROSS!" The lady was scraping off dead skin from Tracy's foot and it was flying all over the place. When she was done her whole lap was full of dead skin (too much info?) Well, I wanted to puke. It was so nasty!


Here's a picture of our toes all done. Christy had to run off to Delta after we went and ate at Cafe Rio. We were going to crop here in but we forgot. Our toes look great though!

1 comment:
Too dang funny!! I can relate with Tracy, my heels are the same way and I don't have soccer as an excuse. I want to become and honorary (spelling?) Hutchison Hottie - I like reaking havic wherever I go!
Post a Comment