Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving at the Roses

We had Thanksgiving up at Les's parent's cabin up in Kamas. It was lots of fun. The cabin is always a good time.
Brooks and Fischer were pretty excited about getting the legs. I think they both took like two bites and were done.

Here is a picture of all the boys chowing down. We made them wait alll day to eat so they were pretty hungry.

This is the funniest thing. Without knowing Les and his brother Chad had exactly the same thing on. the shirts were even from the same place. Julie (chad's wife) and I got a big kick out of it.

Can you tell who is who?

We all died when thry both turned around because if it wasn't for the hair line you couldn't tell them apart

2 comments:

Megan said...

A day of food is always good. That is funny about Les and his brothers...no one every mixes me up with my sisters for some reason?!

Chelsie said...

ha that's too funny! What are you talking about Megan..I do recall someone asking us if we were twins once...they must have been on something