It's done! I finally did it. I updated my blog so I don't want to hear it! There's a lot of info to catch up....so get to reading. I'm exhausted. I've been doing this all morning. ENJOY!
Yeah! I'm so glad that you updated your blog..and quite contrate to my belief that you were dead...you have been very much alive and having oodles of fun! Ha oodles.. Your honeymoon looks amazing! Holy cow..and side note...I look exactly like you do in a bikini....NOT...thanks for saying I was your favorite person in the whole world, I'm going to print that post and put it on my husbands desk at work..so he can always be reminded how great I am. :-) I love ya! Side note..I'm glad the lady at wal mart took care of Tracy's feet for her..that pic of you in all the gear made me laugh. Remember when we would go to all the random places and take lots of pictures with random props...we should do that again sometime.
1 comment:
Yeah! I'm so glad that you updated your blog..and quite contrate to my belief that you were dead...you have been very much alive and having oodles of fun! Ha oodles.. Your honeymoon looks amazing! Holy cow..and side note...I look exactly like you do in a bikini....NOT...thanks for saying I was your favorite person in the whole world, I'm going to print that post and put it on my husbands desk at work..so he can always be reminded how great I am. :-) I love ya! Side note..I'm glad the lady at wal mart took care of Tracy's feet for her..that pic of you in all the gear made me laugh. Remember when we would go to all the random places and take lots of pictures with random props...we should do that again sometime.
Post a Comment