Monday, November 19, 2007

Hutchison Halloween Hoopla

On Halloween we Hutchisons gathered together for the Hutchison Halloween Hoopla. It was quite the event. We all dressed up for the much anticipated costume contest. The goal...to be Natalie and Ryan!

It took us all night to finally figure out with Brennen was not a monkey like we orginally thought. We concluded that he was a lion cub. Bennett was a pumkin.

Here's my mom make the traditional home-made rootbeer. It was de-lic.

We had a table full of snakes. We are very festive.

I will give you too guesses to guess who I am...that right, my brother Tyson! Right down to this rose tatoo. I even carried a picure of him around with me for reference. The similarity was remarkable!

Here's Natalie and Ryan in there costumes....not as good as mine but pretty good.

Here's Tracy getting into her role as PowerRanger!

Marcia was a pathetic boxer. I supplied her outfit and did her make-up. She wore some converse looking sneakers, socks up to her knees, basketball shorts and a bathrob. It was the best we could do given the time allowed (that morning).
Here's the family photo. Christy was Christy Keel Country Singer. My dad was a Kimberly Clark worker (not very orginal). Kurt, Les and Robert didn't dress up. We we tried to tell them that Halloween was the Hutchison's favorite holiday they reminded us that EVERY holiday is the Hutchison's favorite holiday....next year we'll get them to because even though they wouldn't admit it, it was the best time any of them had had in a while.

This is me with my prize for winning the costume party....IN YOUR FACE NATALIE AND RYAN!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Congrats in the win. I throroughly enjoyed reading about the party - you Hutchison's are a riot!