Sunday, January 20, 2008

Back to School...

So I haven't been up to much lately. School started again Jan. 7th and it's been crazy. I took a full plate this semester and so there isn't much time for anything else. I'm taking Physics, Physics Lab, Anatmony, Anatomy Lab and Calculus...I spent my weekend locked up in a room doing homework...no fun! Hopefully I'll have some fun this coming weekend. So until then...

3 comments:

The Killer Bunch said...

What a cute blog. You've done well. I need you to teach me.

Danica said...

Thanks for all of the updates! It is good to keep seeing what you are up to. Good luck with school! Let's do lunch sometime. I have a craving for Granatos.

You've been tagged for a "Getting to Know Your Friends 2008 ABC's." Go to my blog and copy the post, then fill in your own. You know the drill. Have fun!

Whitney said...

Hey Marie! I miss you guys a ton! When are we getting together again? I think I am going to throw a valentines party on Feb 15th so tentatively mark it on calendar. We need to get together before that though. I cut my hair sort of like yours, its not as cute as yours though because its not as shiny! Anyway, call me soon!