Right before Christmas Les's mom's side of the family has a big Christmas party. Everyone comes including Santa. It was lots of fun this year....tons of kids!


Santa came and everyone got a gift....even Bronson sat on Santa's lap. Below are some pictures of Bronson. He was in his new outfit and was so stinking cute I couldn't stand it.



Isn't he so cute? I love him!




Isn't he so cute? I love him!

Here is a picture of all the grandkids....there was like a billion of them running around and luckly none of them were mine so I was carefree
Here's a picture of all the kids...or parents. It was lots of fun. They all crack me up. They know how to have a good time (wholesome fun that is).
After Santa comes everyone (including the adults) put on their snow gear and we go sleding until the sun goes down. The parents seem to have more fun than the little kids. They hogged all the sleds and told the kids to get off cuz they wanted to go fast! It was so funny.





2 comments:
Where any of the kids terrified of Santa cause Annabelle screamed her guts out. I can't believe how big Bronson has gotten since the previous prictures you had posted. You are right, he is adorbale!
Marie you make me laugh, we are an odd bunch us Hutchison girls!!
Post a Comment