If any of you can name all the bones in skull (cranial) or head (cephalic) and also be able to point each bone out from each view please let me know...I could use your help.
Okay and its not just every bone in your body either. On top of that I have to know everything there is to know abouts cells, tissues, and skin for the first test...this could be a long semester




3 comments:
Yeah! I DO actually know all of those things. I took both human anatomy (with the lab) and physiology. They are both incredibly hard classes that I took from probably the toughest professor in the world...but I loved those classes nonetheless. I kept my books and I might need a little brush up...but I could totally help you study :)
P.S. I thought the lab was harder than the class cause that is when we were quizzed on all of the holes and indents in the skull...which I thought was the harderst to remember. Good luck this semester!
I took this class from megan..but of course dropped it...whoops...sorry
If there is anyone who can ace this class it is you Marie! You are one of the most determined people I know. When you put your mind to something you do it. Good Luck!
Post a Comment