Friday, January 11, 2008

Christmas at the Hutchisons

DECEMBER 24, 2007
This year Les and I went to my mom's on Christmas Eve. I love going to my parents but it's hard to convince Les to like it as much as we do. He still hasnt' gotten that holidays are big for the Hutchisons.

Here's my mom's gorgeous tree. Every year the theme is different. This year it was little bulbs and snow. If you click on the picture you can see things hidden in the tree.

I don't know where my mom found this wrapping paper but it matched her tree exactly....Its how we do things.

Natalie and Ryan made gingerbread house and had a contest to see who's was better. I'll let you decide



Natalie's Masterpiece...Note the snowman and the christmas tree

Ryan was going for height...or so he claimed
Here is Les and I opening our Christmas Eve presents...PAJAMAS!
If you look closely Les is shooting me in the head...He didn't like the whole PJ thing....but who cares what he thinks! :)
.
.
DECEMBER 25, 2007
Here's some pictures of the nephews opening my parent's gifts on Christmas Day...they were pretty cute
And finally, my favorite part...Christmas Brunch or as I like to call it...the Christmas Feast! My mom makes every breakfast food you can imagen and it's oh so good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really?! Why am I not a part of this family. You can tell Les if he is not appreciative I will go in his place and be as happy as a lark. However, there might be some OCD in those Hutchison genes with all the coordination going on...or just Martha Stewart genes; let's go with the latter. Anywho, looks like you guys had fun and I wish you a very late Merry Christmas!