Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Courses

So I know many of your are wondering what classes I'm taking this semester so I thought I'd share. I am taking 17 credits and working part-time doing the nanny thing. So far so good...I think. We'll have to see when all of the tests start rolling around.


I have Physics II and Physics II Lab...no bueno
My Trig teacher is awesome. He printed everyone a packet so that we didn't have to buy $133 book. I love him just for that!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I would have to say Anatomy lab is going to be the hardest for you. I seriously struggled through anatomy and it was the only class I was taking. You are such a good student though that you will do fine.

amy g said...

mabree, yeah i think physics is giong to be the roughest one for ya!!! Haha, been there done that! I found your blog in a round about way and wanted to say hi! You can check our out if you want, it's not that cool but ya know.
peace and love-amy lou

The May Family said...

You have been tagged. Check out my blog.